- Passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond intended stay.
Visa on Arrival
Travel to Dubai is now easier than ever with the introduction of a VISA ON ARRIVAL facility for 33 nationalities:
||United States of America
The visa will be stamped directly in a passport at the port of entry and will be valid for 60 days.
GCC residents can also visit Dubai without applying in advance for a visa.
For all other citizens the following applies:
- A visa must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE.
- If hotel accommodation has been booked, the hotel will send you a visa application form and confirmation of the application processing fees.
- Fees are non-refundable should a trip and/or hotel accommodation be cancelled, or should a visa application be refused.
- Applicants must allow for seven to 10 working days for a visa to be issued, keeping in mind that the weekend in the UAE falls on Friday and Saturday.
- All visa processing is subject to receipt of the following documents:
- Clear photocopy of passport
- Visa form duly completed and signed
- A photocopy of the front and back of a valid credit card
- All visas are subject to revision by the UAE government